There are certain times we feel too tired to make brunch or run out of ideas on what to prepare especially with the kids either over the weekend or on a Monday.
Here is something fun, fresh and amazing to try with the family either as a newlywed or with kids. when you have guests you can pull this off like a pro and you would be given an award.
Its not only delicious but also a whole new way of enjoying toast without a bread toaster.
- 10 tablespoons of low-fat vegetable oil ( no need for this if you have a non-stick pan)
- 1 loaf of bread ( whole or wheat)
- 1/4 cup milk (non-fat) Optional
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 2-4 eggs (beaten)
- Fresh fruits e.g apples, strawberry, blue berries, kiwi e.t.c ( For funky garnishing)
Mix together all ingredients in a bowl (except bread)
Dip each slice of bread on each side into the mixture.
Coat pan with non-stick spray/low-fat vegetable oil & turn stove on med/low heat.
Place in pan (sautee or frying pan) for approximately 3-4 mins on each side.
May top with powdered icing sugar, margarine, sugar-free preserves or sugar-free or Honey syrup.
Dice fresh fruits on the side of the plate, Serve and enjoy!